Cucumber planting with band tape is one of the modern, effortless and profitable methods in agriculture, which increases the amount of harvest and improves the quality of the product. In this article from Mehravand company, we are talking about the drip cucumber planting method.
The advantages of using tip tape in planting cucumbers
1. Reduction of water loss: Tip tape reduces water loss in the soil and increases crop yield.
2. Reducing the growth of weeds: The tip tape reduces the growth of weeds around cucumber plants and controls their growth. This advantage itself makes a lot of costs to be controlled.
3. Reducing the risk of contracting diseases: tape reduces the risk of contracting plant diseases and increases the health of cucumber plants, and you no longer need to spend a lot of money on spraying.
4. Reduction of production costs: The use of band tape reduces production costs in cucumber planting and increases farmers’ profits.
The method of planting cucumbers with tape
1. Before planting cucumbers, dip the tape into the soil to a depth of 10 to 15 cm. This factor completely depends on the needs of the farmer, you can spread the tape on the surface of the land.
2. Then, place cucumber seeds in the ground at a distance of 20 to 30 cm.
Planting cucumbers with tape
What is the distance of the tip tape in the cucumber?
The distance of the tip tape in the cucumber should be 10 cm with 1 to 1.5 cm watering depending on your land and soil type.
Using tip tape in planting cucumbers is an effortless and modern method that helps to increase crop yield, reduce water resource consumption, and control pests and diseases.
However, it should be noted that the use of band tape requires the knowledge and skills of farmers in the correct use of this technology. Also, the initial costs for installing the brigade tape and providing water and food sources should also be taken into consideration.